Side effects of Medizym
Some people react with heavy gas formations and diarrhea. In this case, the dose should be initially reduced. Noticeable is also the altered scent of the defecation. A further, often observed and surely very positive side effect is an advance in the general well being.
In principle, use of Medizym has no side effects; after all, the enzymes from Medizym are parts of our nourishment. There are, in fact, a few exceptions:
- Individuals who are allergic to pineapples should not take Medizym because it contains bromelain which is derived from pineapples.
- People who take blood thinners should consult their physician.
- Hemophiliacs should not take Medizym.
- Patients with pulmonary emphysema should not take Medizym.
- Patients with thrombocytopenia (< 80,000) should not take Medizym.
- Before surgery such as hip or gynecological surgeries, it would be best to consult with your doctor before taking Medizym.